Where to get a Volkswagen Collision Repair in Los Angeles
The most important thing to remember after getting into an accident is to keep calm. Keep calm and call Eli's Collision Repair. Keep the following information in mind as it provides valuable information on what you need to do after an accident, as well as why it's important to take your Volkswagen to a Volkswagen Approved Collision Center.
Suggested steps to take after being involved in a collision:
- No matter how small the accident, make sure you are in a safe, well-lit area.
- Make sure everyone is okay, then call the police.
- Write down the names and phone numbers (include witnesses and those who are injured).
- Take pictures of both vehicles.
- Have your vehicle towed to Eli’s Collision Repair.
Why demand repairs from a Volkswagen Approved Collision Center?
- They follow Volkswagen's strict recommendations on collision repairs that are used to return your Volkswagen back to its specifications.
- They employ technicians that are qualified to repair your Volkswagen since they must adhere to strict training requirements and certifications.
- They use genuine Volkswagen parts for repairs which helps maintain your Volkswagen's high standards of performance and quality
- They have made the extensive investments required to provide their technicians with the equipment and resources that Volkswagen requires for collision repairs on Volkswagen vehicles.
Why should I go to Eli's Collision Repair?
- Volkswagen Approved Collision Center
- Commitment to use Volkswagen Genuine Parts
- Dealership Recommended
- I-CAR Gold class facility
- Employs ASE master certified technicians
Eli's Collision Repair can offer the following services:
- Auto Body and Paint Work
- Collision Repairs
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)
- Wheel Surface Repairs
- Detailing and Polishing
- Headlight Restoration
- Pre-lease Inspections
- Post Repair Inspections
VW of Downtown LA partners with Eli's Collision Repair for collision repairs to your Volkswagen vehicle. Please contact Eli's directly to schedule your body work.