2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport vs 2020 Nissan Murano
The introduction of the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport model has been an interesting move for the VW brand. While the standard Volkswagen Atlas model positions itself as a full-size SUV model for families, the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport offers a more streamlined and stylish approach, offering a more premium SUV experience.
The question is, what other models on the automotive market does this put the Atlas Cross Sport in competition with? We’d say one of the most prominent rivals to consider in the Nissan Murano, another 2-row SUV model with unique and bold styling paired with premium features. From Volkswagen of Downtown LA, here’s the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport vs the 2020 Nissan Murano!
2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
2020 Nissan Murano
|3.6L V6||V6 Engine Option||3.5L V6|
|276 hp / 266 lb-ft||V6 Horsepower / Torque||260 hp / 240 lb-ft|
|8-Speed Shiftable Automatic||Standard Transmission||Continuously Variable-Speed Automatic (CVT)|
|77.8 ft3||Maximum Cargo Capacity||67 ft3|
2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Los Angeles, CA
In terms of power, cargo space, price, and more, the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SUV offers a very advantageous ride. Additional features of the 2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport include:
- 4MOTION® AWD with Active Control
- 5,000-lb Maximum Towing Capacity
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Advanced LED Headlights and Taillights
- App-Connect with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Fender® Premium Audio System
- Front and Rear Heated Seats
- Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist)
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Park Distance Control
- Rear View Camera System
- Remote Start
- Volkswagen Car-Net® Infotainment
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit with Driver Personalization
- Wireless Smartphone Charger
- And More!
Test drive the Atlas Cross Sport model for yourself here at the VW of Downtown LA dealership. For more information on the Atlas Cross Sport or any other Volkswagen models, please contact us.