Important Change to Volkswagen College Grad Program | VW of Downtown Los Angeles
Volkswagen has made a change to their College Grad Program. VW no longer offers the first payment for approved College Grad new car lease or finance applicants, but instead provides a $500 bonus (offer ends August 31, 2016 and not redeemable for cash). This $500 Bonus is only available for approved College Grad applicants.
As a reminder approved college grad applicants receive VW Credit Premium Rates on New and Certified VW’s as well as premium rates on leasing. No credit history is required, however any established credit must be in good standing with no previous derogatory credit.
Required Documentation to Bring to Volkswagen of Downtown Los Angeles
- Copy of proof of income & full time (permanent) employment.
- Copy of Degree or Transcript & Contact info for your College or University.
- 4 Personal References (name, address and phone)
- Proof of Address (lease agreement, utility bill or gov doc such as drivers lic)
- Drivers Lic.
Are there any catches to the College Grad Program? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your monthly payment may not exceed 25% of your monthly income
- Your eligible for this program once per degree
- No credit history required; however, established credit must be in good standing with no previous derogatory credit.
- You need to be within 6-months of graduation or have graduated within the past 24-months.
- If you haven’t started your job yet, but have a job offer letter VW will consider this
Call or stop by VW of Downtown Los Angeles Today!